Pages

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

What's In My Closet #1

Well, I have finally decided to start my Fashion Blog! I will be sharing with you my first segment, What's In My Closet? I will be making outfits using items that I have collected over the years, and I won't use a single item twice!

Velvet Orchid: Designer Inspired Transparent Plastic Coat - 19sd
D&S Ralph Lauren: White Knot Shirt - 7sd
Couture Tribute: Schiaparelli Inspired Trousers - 22sd
Buy&Get: Kors Inspired Bag - 0sd
Nelly.com: Black Round Toed Pumps - 13sd





I think what I enjoy about this, is that you can wear this when its still sunny out! I can see a super model walking down Rodeo Drive in August! 

I went on a wild hunt for transparent clothes, and this coat was one of the only items I could find! So, I am glad I was able to make a nice outfit with it!

Let me know what you think in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment